Steel-the-hedgehogSteel-the-hedgehog

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 8 Fans

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

good, but that's all

Funny, exaggerated, but still awesome!

Also my response to...

@CooperMan1519
"anyone who thought there should be more chicks is TOTALLY RIGHT.
BUT.
It's called the "Ultimate Orgy of Homosexuality" for a reason. READ THE TITLE BEFORE U WATCH THE VIDEO"

Yeah, because "Homosexuality" only means love between two or more males? are you an ignorant or what? LURK MORE BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING STUPID

Coke Machine Coke Machine

quite interesting

it's original the idea, it's quite interesting the visualisation of what happens inside of the coke machine, the sound was ok including the cool music

Vengador Oscuro Vengador Oscuro

algo con estilo

debo decir que lo que me gusto de esta animacion, fueron la musica y los planos de las tomas, los graficos fueron pasables, el problema era que quedaba algo fuera de lugar, pero sobre todo lo demas estubo buena

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2

A true hedgehog power

Sweet!. I watched the first one too. And i know all that stuff of rip and that doesn't mean anything, because anyway you took your time of re editing it what is a big time of work, not anyone can do it.
Great Job

Pokemon: F.U.V ep.2 Pokemon: F.U.V ep.2

this is baker soda!

HaHa! and even more laughs!. This was better than the first one. You're really doing a great job, keep it up!

Dusty-Gorilla responds:

Yay!

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

totally genius!

You know what to do man! you're a genius, the character james is insane (like zim) he's so stupid like in the game xD! i hate those pyramid heads they abuse the poor maniquies, they didn't do anything!

Pokemon: F.U.V Pokemon: F.U.V

i know, i know what's that pokemon!

Great! laughs in all my class! juaz!! i'm waiting for another one! see ya!

Dusty-Gorilla responds:

Laughs in your class? You showed this to your class? I don't get it.